In our newest iamchanged webcast , we explore the subject of Godly Order. It is a vital part of the For My Life program™. With the knowledge imparted by this teaching, we can learn to implement God’s order for our lives and marriages. Be encouraged as you watch this excerpt from the teaching. You will find insights into the following points:[x_video_embed][/x_video_embed]
- Find out how to identify what Godly order looks like according to scripture.
- Learn about the order of creation.
- How are we created in the God’s image?
- Learn to distinguish between the separate members of the Godhead: Father God, Jesus (God the Word) and the Holy Spirit.
- Is there an order to marriages according to the scriptures?
- What are examples of ungodly order in our everyday language and actions?
- Find out how men and women are equal partners in marriage.
- Learn practical examples of how men and women can interact in marriage to bring about unity.
- Hear a scriptural example of order in the Godhead.
- How can we have hope for Godly order from scriptures?
We all confront the temptation to avoid Godly Order. With God, we have the opportunity to overcome. If you enjoy what you see in this excerpt, we invite you to come and attend our For My Life™ weeklong course dedicated to giving you discernment to understand the various ways we can all become ensnared in physical and emotional troubles. Through this program and the Walkout Workshop learn solutions according to God’s Word to help you along your journey to freedom and overcoming.