In this iamchanged webcast, we explore the subject of unloving spirits. It is a vital part of the For My Life program. With the knowledge imparted by this teaching, we can learn to trust that we are loved by God and learn to love others. Be encouraged as you watch this excerpt from the teaching, and find insights into the following points:[x_video_embed][/x_video_embed]
- How is unloving associated with your view of yourself?
- How keeping of a record of wrongs against yourself may be evidence of unloving.
- Learn the importance of being your own best friend.
- Gain understanding of the connection between rejecting yourself and rejecting what God has said about you.
- How can another person’s words and actions toward you affect the way you view yourself?
- What sorts of feelings and thoughts join you when unloving spirits join you?
- Hear examples of what unloving spirits will do to keep you stuck in patterns of self loathing.
- Learn crucial decisions that will help you to take your life back from unloving.
- Hear scriptural examples of how much God values you.
- What are you going to do when you are tempted to fight with yourself?
- Can our inability to look others in the eye be evidence of unloving?
We all confront the temptation to believe we are unlovely and unlovable. With God, we have the opportunity to overcome. If you enjoy what you see in this excerpt, we invite you to come and attend our For My Life week-long course dedicated to giving you discernment to understand the various ways we can all become ensnared in physical and emotional troubles. Through this program and the Walkout Workshop, learn solutions according to God’s Word to help you along your journey to freedom and overcoming.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.