In this I Am Changed webcast, we explore the subject of Rejection. It is a vital part of the For My Life program. With the knowledge imparted by this teaching, we can learn to discern and overcome the influence of rejection in our lives. As you watch this excerpt from the teaching, you will find insights into the following points:[x_video_embed][/x_video_embed]
- Find out how rejection can rule our lives.
- Find out why rejection can change our
- What is the result of listening to and believing we are rejected?
- Does accepting what people say over what God has said make people our god?
- How does rejection make God a liar to us?
- What is the outcome of believing God instead of rejection?
- How is rejection a form of unbelief in God?
- Hear scriptural examples of God’s value and desire for our lives.
- Our acceptance is not based primarily upon humans’ opinions of us.
- Father God has a plan for our life based upon His Word.
We all confront the temptation to take in Rejection. With God, we have the opportunity to overcome. If you enjoy what you see in this excerpt, we invite you to come and attend our For My Life weeklong course dedicated to giving you discernment to understand the various ways we can all become ensnared in physical and emotional troubles. Through this program and the Walkout Workshop, learn solutions according to God’s Word to help you along your journey to freedom and overcoming.