We’d love to have your help!
We welcome assistance during our programs and with the ongoing work of the ministry. If anything listed below is something you’re good at and you might be able to help with, send an email to email@example.com re: volunteer. Please provide your contact information and note your areas of expertise and interest.
- Consulting with us over the phone in the areas of:
- Working with children or youth
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google analytics
- In-person building projects: You’re a builder, electrician, plumber, or contractor with a schedule that would permit you to come to Thomaston. Let us know what you can do – there are lots of ways you can help!
- Influencer: You’re a highly networked leader who can help us get the word out. We’ll give you tools and ask you to preview and promote new materials and events.
- Blogging: You’re a blogger with a following! Let us know what you have and we’ll give you free resources to review.
- Prayer Team: You have a heart to pray for the various needs of the ministry. We’ll communicate our needs so you can uphold us in your prayers.
“When I first came through the For My Life program, I was suffering from depression and insomnia. Through the insights in the program, I was able to stop all medication and have been healed for over five years now. Praise God for His truth, I am changed!” --B.J.