In our newest I Am Changed webcast, we continue to explore the subject of “Who Am I?”.
It is the fourth excerpt from our Be in Health Specialty Conference examining the subject of our identity. With the knowledge imparted by this teaching, we can gain understanding of our identity and “who we are” according to the Word.
Please join us in watching this excerpt of the webcast, and you will hear the following points:[x_video_embed][/x_video_embed]
- The Hope of the Generation Church pastors discuss the subject of “Who Am I?”.
- Practical examples from their lives that bring out the concepts of this teaching.
- A story from Pastor Donna Wright about who we are as a “new creature in Christ”.
- What it means to be adopted by Father God?
- Pastor Anita’s testimony of learning how to follow God and her journey through life to become a vessel of honor rather than a vessel of dishonor.
- What it means for us to grow up and mature as believers?
- What is our responsibility in growing up and what is Father God’s role in our journey?
- What is the connection between maturity as a believer and discernment?
We all confront situations that cause us to ask questions about our identity. With God, we have the opportunity to grow in the identity He has for us. If you enjoy what you see in this excerpt we invite you to join the Overcomers’ Community where you can watch the entire “Who Am I?” Specialty Conference. This teaching is dedicated to giving you discernment to understand the various ways we can become ensnared in physical and emotional troubles. The resources and teachings provided by the Overcomers’ Community, give you solutions according to God’s Word to help you along your journey to freedom and overcoming.