In our newest iamchanged webcast, we are continuing to explore the subject of “Who Am I”. This is the third excerpt from our Be in Health Specialty Conference examining the subject of our identity. With the knowledge imparted by this teaching, we can gain understanding of our identity and “who we are” according to the Word.
Please join us in watching this excerpt, and you will find insights into the following points:[x_video_embed][/x_video_embed]
- You will hear scripture that describes at a deeper level why we are here.
- How do you know if you are known of God and why is it important to be “known of God”.
- What is the difference between being a vessel of honor or a vessel of dishonor? Tweet this!
- How is our journey in this life preparing us for our future journey in the life to come?
- Hear definitions of what it means to “put off the old man” and how this is instrumental in your growth as a believer.
- Is it your duty and role as a believer to serve God and serve others? Learn how we can work with the Holy Spirit on a day-to-day basis to do the work that God has called us to.
- How does a willingness to be available to serve others grow into more and more service over time?
- Be exhorted to join the body of Christ to operate with the Holy Spirit to be sons and daughters of God and destroy the works of the devil.
We all confront the situations where we are forced to ask questions about our identity. With God, we have the opportunity to grow in the identity He has for us. If you enjoy what you see in this excerpt we invite you to join the Overcomers’ Community where you can watch the entire “Who Am I?” Specialty Conference. This teaching is dedicated to giving you discernment to understand the various ways we can all become ensnared in physical and emotional troubles. The resources and teachings provided by the Overcomers’ Community give you solutions according to God’s Word to help you along your journey to freedom and overcoming.