In our newest I Am Changed webcast, we explore the subject of Overcoming Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). It is an excerpt from our Be in Health Specialty Conference examining the subject of PTSD. With the knowledge imparted by this teaching, we can learn to discern and start overcoming PTSD in our lives.
Be encouraged as you watch the webcast and find insights into the following points:[x_video_embed][/x_video_embed]
- Hear an overview of what is covered in the Overcoming PTSD Specialty Conference.
- What is the promise in the Bible for our soul and our body?
- Be inspired by a testimony of overcoming PTSD coming out of the For My Life program.
- Are we simply victims of circumstance or is it possible to take responsibility for our lives?
- How important is it to take ownership for our life?
- Listen to an explanation of how we can overcome regardless of our life experiences.
- Could our physical problems be linked to our spirituality and our decisions?
- What is the definition of PTSD?
- Is PTSD a disease?
- Does everyone who goes to war or experience traumatic events develop PTSD?
We all confront the situations that can produce PTSD in our lives. With God, we have the opportunity to overcome. If you enjoy what you see in this excerpt, we invite you to join the Overcomers’ Community, where you can watch the entire Overcoming PTSD Specialty Conference!
This teaching is dedicated to giving you discernment to understand the various ways we can all become ensnared in physical and emotional troubles. The resources and teachings provided by the Overcomers’ Community give you solutions according to God’s Word to help you along your journey to freedom and overcoming.
When you join the Overcomers’ Community, you gain peace of mind, knowing you don’t have overcome alone, Be in Health will be there to support your journey of overcoming.