In our newest imchanged webcast, we explore the subject of "Who Am I?". It is an excerpt from our Be in Health Specialty Conference examining the subject of our identity. Why am I here? Where am I going? Who cares? Do you ask yourself these questions? Do you feel like you have no direction? Do you long to be real? Do you simply want to dig deeper into God's plan for your life? All these questions and more are addressed in Dr. Wright's latest teaching on "Who Am I?"
With the knowledge imparted by this teaching, we can gain understanding of our identity and "who we are" according to the Word. Please join us in watching this excerpt, and gain insights into the following points:
- Learn why we become sons and daughters of Father God when we are "born again."
- Why is it important for us to be sons and daughters of God?
- Are we more than just "animals"?
- Learn how we are different from animals and what makes us distinctive from them.
- What is the difference between our "spirit" and "soul"?
- Hear scriptural examples of how we can be changed into God's image.
- What is God's hope for our lives despite the problems of our generations and families?
- Learn how you can reflect Father God in your everyday life.
- How does the Godhead function and how do we interact with the Godhead?
- How can we be deceived into conforming to the image of what other people want us to be?
- Hear an example of a disease that comes because of trying to conform to other people's expectations.
We all confront the situations where we are forced to ask questions about our identity. With God, we have the opportunity to grow in the identity He has for us. If you enjoy what you see in this excerpt we invite you to join the Overcomers' Community where you can watch the entire "Who Am I?" Specialty Conference. This teaching is dedicated to giving you discernment to understand the various ways we can all become ensnared in physical and emotional troubles. The resources and teachings provided by the Overcomers' Community, give you solutions according to God's Word to help you along your journey to freedom and overcoming.